Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It is official....

It is official, my clothes are getting tight and I can barely breath in my pants and skirt. I need to exercise and lose some extra pound. I have not idea how did the pound pile on so quickly?

Fine, I have been putting my jogging schedule off and ate that extra piece of mooncake and maybe had dinner and snacks too near to bed time and not forgetting the Kala Fried Chickens from IMM. Oh no, I think I need help. I have never feel so uneasy for such a long time. My delay visit from my 'Da yi ma' just make me feel even more bloated and uncomfortable. This is just a super bad week for me.

Nothing worth me cheering up for this whole week except for the maybe Gift from someone which might cost me a BIG HUG.

Anyway, let's be serious and do some planning.

Monday: Jogging
Thursday: Driving Range or jogging
Saturaday: Jogging

Do you think I will keep to the plan? I certainly hope so....come on, people, be encouraging and be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment