Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Heart Mur mur

Life cannot be more drama , was told by my friend (financial planner) that my recent medical show that I have heart mur mur and Heart Valve protection has been excluded from the new policy that i just took up.

Heart murmurs are abnormal sounds made by turbulent blood in or near your heart during your heartbeat, so my friend asked if the doctor was extreme good looking that causing my heart to beat at an abnormal speed? Joking, i remember the doctor was not too tall and not too good looking.

Based on the information that I read from Internet, Heart Mur mur is quite common and usual innocent and might be a one of condition or it might dissapear over time, but still it could be a sign of something more critical. Not giving any chances, I am going for a detailed Cardio check up just to be sure.

Do not agitate me, I might really have Heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment