Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New home...finally

After 5 weeks of renovation, our new home is finally ready. Mover came with 48 boxes of our stuffs, 8 tables (all sizes), 2 high stools, 1 sofa bed, 1 king size mattress, 2 fans, 1 Xmas tree, 1 reindeer, and many others stuffs that I almost forgot that I owned them.

Unpacking was not as tough as I expected, we managed to unpack almost 40 boxes within 6 hours and all boxes are cleared on day 2. Dinning table will be in tomorrow and sofa 5 weeks later (customisation take 6 weeks).

Tonight is the first night at the new home, still trying to get used to the new environment and the small space. I love the bay window and my new piano. Balcony will be cool once nearly done, I hope. Still alot of stuffs undone, hopefully house warming will not be in DEC as predicted by Big boobs. I so looking forward to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment