Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grandma birthday celebration

is more of a family get-together. Due to grandma condition, we decided to cater buffet instead of eating out. As usual, grandma threw a little tantrum when she found about the celebration but was later convinced that a little gathering is good. She didn't want any birthday cake and we went along with her wish. Then again, birthday celebration without birthday cake was quite an anti-climate, lesson learnt.

As usual, I was assigned to organised the dinner, I went for Manna Pot (caterer) with strong recommendation by my colleague, but the foods was quite disappointing, too salty. However, as noticed by my cousin, the two boys who delivered the foods were quite good looking, that's the whole point right, foods so-so and they sent good looking boys to distract us...perfect move.

Highlight of the night is of cause my granny and my little (not so little after all) niece and nephew.

[Grandma not ready for camera]


[Grandma still not ready for camera]


[Grandma is finally ready..vain]


[Almost complete family photo...you know who you are..]




No comments:

Post a Comment