Friday, March 26, 2010

Magazines

I have quit buying magazines for a long long time, decided that spending that $20 plus monthly is too expensive. I am one of the cheapo reader at the bookstore on weekend to browse thru the latest magazine, hoping to catch hold of the latest fashion info and gossip without spending the money.

I also catch up on the magazines articles whenever I am at the salon. I tried to read as much magazines as possible when I had my rebonding done, trying to break-even the cost of rebonding by reading as much magazines as possible, it is like a magazine reading buffet.

Nevertheless, there is one magazine that I can't quit - READER DIGEST. I love everything aboout RD, like the size, like the articles, like the Jokes, like the information and the survey conducted months and interesting finding. You should check it out and you will know what I am talking about.

Quote: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone...anthony Burgess.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should add the blogger icon ''I love it'' at the end of every post. Can be found in your blogger layout. I think it will be great if you do that.

    ReplyDelete