Monday, October 25, 2010

Eventful 2nd Trimester

Knew that there are more progress to look forwards to in 2nd Trimester, but not all progress are fun to have. I experienced sudden sugar dip twice so far and they came so fast that I do not even have time to react. The sudden dip causes giddyness and slight blackout, I need immediate sugar intake to counter the sudden dip. I am prepared since the first attack but the 2nd still came uninvited. I have since stocked up chocolate, sweets, raisin and biscuit in my bag, but still..haiz....Anyway, sudden sugar dip is common during pregency as the babies growth, they demand more blood and this could happened.

I have also experienced leg cramp during my sleep, no joke, it wasn't fun to have it during the middle of the night or anytime of the day.

I also have sleeping problem, I woke up many times during the night and have difficulities falling back to sleep, so I really appreciate a good night of uninteruppted sleep..when will that be?

Good things, I am more energetic and able to last longer thru the day and able to enjoy all foods for now. I think I am also feeling the babies kicks althought I can't really be sure since the kicks felt like tummyache sometime. So far so good for now...