Thursday, June 30, 2011

Babies jab

The twins had their first 5-in-1 jab today. As expected they had a good cried but didn't last too long, they behaved pretty well. Based on Sincere weight and height, his size is above average and he will be a tall boy when he grows up. Righteous is average little girl, she will not be very tall but just nice.

Doctor did an assessment on their growth progress too. Ah girl is went ahead of ah boy, doctor gave her an excellent status while ah boy need a second assessment in 1 month time. Nothing to be alert or concern, boy do developed slower than girl. However, doctor did said ah girl development is pretty advancement for her age...:)

Now that they are bigger, I do missed them when I don't get to see them daily. They are my little darling that melt my heart when they smile at me happily. We are going to GuangZhou for holiday in a few more days, am sure I will miss them but will learn to let go so that I can plan more holiday. Am grateful once again that I have a trusted nanny that I can leave them to when I need to getaway.