Saturday, May 26, 2012

Congratulation to my dear friend

I am so happy for my friend because she is pregnant. It wasn't easy and when she told me she was pregnant, I cried. This is the first time that I cried hearing such good news. I don't remember crying when I was pregnant.

I am going to be the Godma and and nobody is going to fight with me for that role. I am going to be mummy again!! Hahaha

Motherhood journey is not easy but it is not going to bring us down. We will survive and we will do a great job.

Dear friend, rest well, the pregnancy journey will be full of anticipation and the day when you meet your little one, the emotion will be strong but all that you went thru is nothing and all worthwhile when you saw the smile.

Welcome to motherhood and the next phase of your life. We will be there to be your support pillar and we will learn and grow together. One day when the kids grew up and no longer need us, we will have each other to travel and party all over again.