Sunday, November 25, 2012

Missing the good old days

It is the festive and raining seasons. Can't help but think and miss the good old days when weekends is all about myself, partying, shopping and relaxing. Now, weekends is indeed more tiring and demanding then working days.

There is no personal moment during weekend unless the twins cooperate and nap at the same time. Even then, I have to make use of the little free time to prepare their next meal, pack the messy house, vacuum the floor, shower , prepare all the baby bag for outing...and many more.

I misses those days when I can sleep in, meet friends for hi-ti and chat the afternoon away. I miss the party days and not to worry about hang over. I miss watching TV alone the whole afternoon and do nothing.

But I have these in exchange for everything: