Thursday, December 27, 2012

New year resolution 2013

I have not make any new year resolutions for last year but felt passionate about making mine for 2013. Healthier lifestyle, less carbo intabke and increase my exercise routine. I am trying to jog two times per week and trying hard to stick to the plan. So far, not doing too well but hoping that I will persist and result will shown. I am cutting down carbo intake, especially bread. Too many delicious bakeries house these days and are not friendly to my dieting plan. Be open, I hope to be able to see things in different prospective, I want to widen my views of life. Maybe then I will be able perfect certain survival skills and roll my eyes so fast that no one else will spot me. Be more patient towards my family. I need to love them more, be their mother and wife more and be less nagging and demanding, although it is all for their own good. I need to let go and let GOD. There are many more on my list but I need to focus and only look at what is most important to me. It has been challenging every year but we make it, so will 2013.