Saturday, June 22, 2013

Nice to see the bright sun

After a long week of hazy Singapore, it is so nice to see the sun and have a clear nice view of the surrounding. The haze cast a negativity throughout Singapore for the past few and it reflected how much we have taken good clear air and weather for granted.

We blame everyone and everywhere for whatever situations that happened instead of thinking and how to offer help to people who are really in trouble. It is nature that people show concern and talk about the haze but what I do not understand is, whatever happened, people tend to bring in politics and blame our leadera for the situation. It is not our ministers fault that the the wind direction changes and the haze blow towards us. It is not our ministers fault that Indonesia is huge and many needs to be done before putting out the fire.

I am living in Singapore and do face the same polluted air situation, I do have a pair of young childrens that I am worried about their health and my mum and older relatives to think of. There are positive side that come out of the situation, I get sms from friends asking if I need masks. We have additional topic to talk about at work and show the human and funny side of people. We realise the joy of sharing and kindness in people when we need to source for masks. This haze shall pass and I am more concern of how to get rid of those irritating mosquitos.