Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bangkok trip 2013

Haven't have a chance to travel this year and Bangkok trip in sept was my first in 2013. Not the first time to BKK but was extremely excited and looking forwards.

The 4 days 3 nights trip was fulfilling but will be nicer if we have one more day to relax and do something to my hairs and nails. Well, there will always be another trip to BKK soon.

We stayed at Centara Watergrate hotel, very well located within the wholesales centre but quite a walk to the BTS. Anyway, no issue for me, I rather be near to the wholesalea centre than the shopping malls that sell expensive stuffs.

I set a list of items to buy and gladly achieved all my objectives. But as a shopperholic, there are always rooms for more items. I had 3 massages over the 4 days, it was my lifesaver, else my legs would have given way before even reaching Singapore.

Unfortunately, we didn't try any street foods, decided not to take up the challenge to fight the germs and bacteria. Maybe next time.