Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back to reality

Holiday over, I am back to reality. How did a 6 days holiday trip ended so fast? Now I am back to face my works and classes, so sad.

My happening 6 days Guang Zhou trip:

Day 1 - Shopping
Day 2 - Shopping and I fell at Shang xia jiu lu while looking for the direction for the desert stall.
Day 3 - Shopping, Sea food Dinner and Massage
Day 4 - Shopping, steam boat Dinner and Massage
Day 5 - Dim sum breakfast and shopping at Shen Zhen (2G MP3 player at only S$20)
Day 6 - Home sweet home

This is the spot where I fell down. Painful but nobody is showing concern to my poor knee, they are only disappointed that I am still not pregnant or if the fall will affect my pregnancy. Heartless!!!




When will be my next holiday???




No comments:

Post a Comment