Thursday, May 1, 2008

Recording completed

I agreed to the recording and all preparation starts on Monday. I have to prepare the materials to use for the show and apply leave for the recording. All was good except for a small incident.

Louis was very supportive and he help to pack the house to make it look neat and tidy, he even change the bedsheet and the sofa cover, so sweet right.

The nerves cracking moment came when they arrived at our door step, very nervous althought they were all friendly and nice. The producer, crews and the artists were quick to make themselves feel at home, they set up the equipement speedily and all were set to go within 10 min. During the first screen where I suppose to apply the Apple Cider and Tea Tree oil on Quan Yifong pimple, I can see my hand shiver and she was nice to tell me that it happened to her as well.

All was good and fun, the recording lasted for 1 and half hour. It was really a fun and good experience, glad that i agreed to it.

The show will be air on 22nd May 2008 (thur) at 8.00pm on channel 8. Remember to watch ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment