Sunday, April 27, 2008

Channel 8 - King of Thrift 2

Got a call today from this lady, she asked if I am interested to be one of the 'Da ren' (Guest) for 'King of Thrift 2'? http://8.mediacorptv.sg/programmesdetail.aspx?iid=MDC080331-0000058&kw=VARIETY. She said it will be a episode to recommend cost saving tip for Beauty and DIY nail arts is one of item. I told her I am not confidential if I can do it, not sure what to say as well. She assured me that the host, Quan Yi Feng and Ben Yeo will lead me...But i am still worried, will I look fat on TV??? Will I look stupid??? Hehehe

Still thinking if I should do it. Hopefully if I do this show, it will bring some awareness to @award nails supply and more students for the course.

If everything is confirmed, the shoot will be this Wed afternoon at my place. Alot of things to prepare, not for the nail arts but mainly to clean up my place before they come and what should i wear so that i will appear slimmer on TV, should I wear my fake eyes lashes ah?? See, alot of things to worry and consider leh..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment