Sunday, June 8, 2008

Aunty fight

I never learn, lesson one 1, never fight or quarrel with aunty, never win. Suppose to have Basic Manicure and Pedicure class at XXX CC today but as claimed by the staff (aunty) in charge that it is Nail Arts class instead. She claimed that she is not good at nails information and I should have clarified with her since day 1.

What puzzles me was, I have already clarified with her when she organised the class, she is the one that got confused, NOT ME. I am damn clear about what I am teaching. She raised her voice and threaten to cancel the class, I am only more than happy to hear that. However, as a responsible and professional trainer, I told her, forget about what she had told the students, I will find out for myself later. But she said, then I will make her look bad, students will think that she is ignorant which is the TRUTH what. What the XXXX right? ..X_x..So I will be teaching Nail Arts later..Thanks goodness that I am flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment