Saturday, June 7, 2008

Relaxing Sat...

It has been quite a long while since I am able to enjoy a lazy weekend. There are too many events, activities and stuffs happened for the last few weeks. Beside, Louis work just make it tougher for us to make plan.

Anyway, we planned to wake up early to go for morning exercise at the new Henderson Wave near our place and then proceed to good relaxing breakfast then shopping, Gucci is having Sale. Well, planning is good but we do prepare for hipcup. First, it was raining heavily in the morning, so we decided not to challenge the weather and we slept in. But we make it for the late breakfast, thank God for Coffee bean and Tea Leave who serve Breakfast-All-Day. We had our breakfast at 2pm. Went to Gucci but nothing too impressive, luckily. So I decided to wait patiently for my new LV bag, fresh from Paris, 19th June will be the day we meet.

I was aggressive, I wanted to visit my mum and grandma in the evening after Louis left for his work but my body is not too cooperative and my cramp just make it worst, ended up I fell asleep on our sofa and only woke up not too long ago. I guess, I needed my rest to prepare for the long week ahead. Will be having classes on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Damn, feeling tired already.

No comments:

Post a Comment