Saturday, October 4, 2008

Seeking help?

I should have see it coming when my mum called this afternoon to ask about Louis's birthday and time of birth. She refused to tell me the reason for asking but I should have know better. She called me again during dinner to say that they (mum and aunt) had gone to seek prayer for us and were told that I will be pregnant this year if we buy flowers and pray at this place (never ask where), I told her no way before she can fully complete her sentence. She said I don't have to go, it will work if Louis can go alone too. I said no and she asked for Louis no, she wants to talk to him. Can't believed it.

I understand the kind intention of my mum and aunt and I fully appreciate their concern but we know what's the problem and know what's need to be done, the last I need is being superstitious and do what my mum wants us to do.

Anyway, my mum was very angry before she hang up the phone, guess she will be angry with me for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment