Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daily Dinner

On day when Louis is not working, we will usually make it a point to have dinner together. Last night was another night and as usual, I could not make up my mind where to eat. We ended up at Ah Orh, this teo Chiew void deck resturant along Bt Merah Road. We were there once during CNY and we said we wanted to try their steam fish which seem very popular and good. We ordered that plus a vegetable and osyter eggs. We were gusessing how much will our dinner cost and Louis said not more than $50 which I thought is already quite EX.

So, how much would you pay for such simple fare??? When we asked for the bill, the fish costs $48 and the total bill is $77.. No doubt that the fish is fresh and nice but $48 is really beyond my threshold, I told Louis, I am not going back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment