Monday, February 16, 2009

Lost of voice

I asked Louis, 'do you think the throat infection is caused by the drinking at Mambo?' He replied 'Yes' without thinking. Am I really too old and frail to party? One girl's night out and I am ill for more than 7 days? I started feeling unwell on Thursday and totally lost my voice on Sunday before I decided that the condition is too bad to self-medicate. The throat inflammation casues fever and Panadol can't seem to work.

Due to blocked nose and high body temperature, I can't sleep at night. At one point, I almost wanted to get up and write '25 random things about myself' but was too lazy to move.

If you asked me if I will party like no tomorrow again, I will if ONLY for a very strong and good reason. Like Bitchy Tiong and Big Boobs Hen's night (I think the rest of my girlfriends are all married), and of cause like all cicumtances, there will be exception but the execption better be damn GOOD.

By the way, Mambo is not the as same as before. The songs are not as nice, people not as happening and good looking, drinks are more deadly. What's stays the same is the layout of the disco, the crowd outside Zouk and the ever so unfriendly but efficient bouncers.

No comments:

Post a Comment