Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mambo night and Retro Party

Just came back from a Retro Theme function and I have the itch for a crazy Mambo night out. Wanted to enjoy the Mambo party before my biological clock stop me from doing so. I must admit, party all night has become quite a thing of the past for me. Can barely survived after a long night out and it takes me extra long days to recover from the drinking and the lack of sleep. But then, I will only be older by the day, must as well enjoy the party while I still can right? Of cause, there will be other changes that stop me from partying, so before all that happen, Mambo party is confirmed on next Wednesday night (I am taking leave the next day to recuperate). Let's party!!

Amela, be ready to drink, Vanessa is thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment