Sunday, December 27, 2009

Grandaunt

In my memory, my grandaunt, my grandfather youngest sister, has always been a very doting mum. She is the type of mother that show the meaning of unconditional love to her children, maybe to the point of spoiling them but her children all turn out well under her loving care.

When we were young, I always envied how my uncles (who happened to be 2-4 years younger than me) were pampered by my grandaunt, she is always gentle and always there when her children needed her while my mum is the mum that believed in self care and self-service.

15 years ago, she was diagnosed with Cancer but she fight the tought fight and she survived. She lived her life with gratefulness and with more love and care. She married her only daughter off and looked forward to be a grandmother. Unfortunately, the devil came back and hit her bad, her fragil body is bearly twenty over kg. I was sad looking at how weak she look, it must be really painful for her and I wish her well. Not expecting miracle to happen but hope that we will see her more before everything is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment