Friday, January 1, 2010

Counting down to 2010 at our new place

My only plan for the last day of 2009 was to do some marketing, in preparation for the coming gathering on 2nd Jan 10 and then stay home to wait for the special moment, watching firework from our new place and the we got to watch the 8 minutes long firework at the comfort of our balcony.

Nice feeling and we celebrated the moment with some Moscato, perfect way of welcoming 2010!! 2009 passes too fast and 2010 will be a better year for all.

In 2009, I picked up Mahjong and I am hooked. The game is engaging and addictive, perfect team building tool that we have been using, sound creepy but somehow, it is true. I have also learnt to play piano, still far from deserving any audience but I will get there. More to come for 2010 and I am looking forward.

Till then....Happy New Year, with lots of love, Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment