Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not so organised event

I had atteneded 6 NDP Appreciation Dinner event for the sponsor, the one that I attended last night was THE MOST disorganised one so far. We did not received the confirmation invitation, they have ineffiecient seats for the events, and when the DPM arrival, they failed to make the annoucement and poor DPM had to walk into the hall with no claps and weird looks on everyone faces.

The amcees for the night did a terrible job in reading out the organisations name and all was bad. The only thing that worth some praise is the ending part where the committee show the flash back of NDP 2010 and the songs that they played. It was very touching and I felt like crying and I am definitely proud to be a Singaporean!!

Once again, Poor DPM, if I have the gut, I would have stand up alone and clap when he walk in but I did not...guess i will only do it if it is LKY.