Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Twins at week 12 - BOYS??

Had the babies down symdrone scan done today, basically doctor said we should be happy with the result since the blood test and scan are all within normal range. Okie, we are happy. With the scan, I saw the babies moving actively, so glad and so I asked the doctor if he can see the gender of the babies....and he said...'likely boys'!!!! I gave out a very loud 'HUH' and I think I gave him a shocked and he immediately said...NOT CLEAR, you should ask your gynae during your next visit.

On the bright side, the twins are growing well, they are now average at 55mm, that's a good size for the babies.

My next appointment is 5th Oct, will be mentally prepared for the gender, if really two boys, I might try for a girl........................................................you must be crazy if you believed this..haha!!

Ultrasound pic of the twins at week 9.