Saturday, September 18, 2010

Unconditional mother's love till it hurt???

I love my grandma but I hate her rotten love that she had for my uncles. Her unconditional mother's love towards her son causes hurts and disappointment to others. Unfortunately, she knew but she can't control her love.

She is willing to compromise her own discomfort just to give convenience to someone that her love will never be recipocated, at least not in the same way that she give. I am not jealous, I knew where I stand in her heart and I know she love me dearly, I am just sadden by her actions and sometime I really wanted to walk away from her. But that will hurt her even more, isn't it?

Since young, I do not allow myself to be hurt by favoritism towards male. I have made my stand that if I am not treated equally as my brother, I will not be nice. My mum had a taste of it and she knew how much it matters to me. That's also one of the reason why I hate it when everyone is saying that I am having two boys. I will love my babies for whatever gender they are and will protect them against the possible favoritism set by the family....