Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 20!!

I am week 20 today and this is the half way mark of my pregnancy. I have completed 50% of the journey and 50% more will be the day I meet my twins. So looking forward. Before that happened, we will be seeing the twins next week during the detailed scan, hopefully two of them are growing well.

Knowing that after the twins arrived, it will be tough for myself to enjoy my me time or couple time as much as we want, so we started our Breakfast date routine again. It was great spending lazying morning at my favourite Starbucks cafes...lovin it. There is a nice place at Horse City (near to Turf City) called Picotin, we shall try it next time.


The nice pastries at Starbucks


Breakfast with myself.

Recently we tried out Burger Shack at Bt Timah area, the burger was juicy and tasty, the bread was soft and delicious, best thing is, the price is not expensive, similar to Carl Junior. That will be my favourite Burger place for now.

Burger Shack - Nice place


My Juicy burger and Fries