Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is coming...

2010 passes too fast and next week is Christmas already, I am not fully prepared for the festive yet, too many things to do and there are too little time left.

There are undone Christmas shopping and I hate to join the crowd on the weekend. What should I do?

I am still thinking if I should host Christmas dinner at my place since I only make use of the Oven once every year, will be a waste not to host dinner during this season but at the same time I am feeling lazy..someone needs to help me!!

Anyway, I better settle my Christmas shopping before the it is too late...Merry Christmas to all dearies and to my little boy and girl who are actively kicking me everyday..Mummy is looking forward to see both of you in a few months time..Love ya!!