Sunday, December 26, 2010

Looking back at 2010

Happy boxing day, hope you have a good time opening up your pressies today, that's provided if you have managed to hold the tearing of the gift and wait till today.

Christmas ended so quickly and now we are all preaparing to welcome 2011. Times really fly too fast this year. I realised I did not set any resolutions for 2010 and I should not set anything for 2011 too. Anyway, 2010 have been a special year for me, mainly because I am pregnant, not with Sincere only but with Righteous as well. This is the best thing that happened to me this year and I am fully and totally grateful to GOD for HIS grace. Feeling their kicks and knowing that they are growing well is something that money can never buy. The loves that I received from my friends and family also warmth my heart, thank you folks!!

What will 2011 be? Not sure but it will be good and better year than before. Blessed New Year...all my dear friends..