Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Anxiety attack

I suspect that I am having some forn of anxiety attack when I can't sleep in straight two days. Freaking tired but just can't get to sleep. On day 1, I thought it could be the iced coffee I had earlier in the day but on day 2, I suspect it is anxiety because we brought baby boy back from my babusitter place. I think I am losing sleep because babies are coming back. The ironic thing is, I am worried that I won't have enough sleep when they are around, ended up my own stress causes me to lose my sleep even when they are not around, well done, isn't it?? The hot weather is not helping too and we preferred not to on the aircon when they are back caused we can't see them when the door is closed. But as I am writing this, I have closed the door, on the aircon and my boy is sleeping alone in his room. I desperately need some rest!!