Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reduze!!

It has been 4 months after I delivered the twins and I still have 6-7kg to drop. The weight seem to be stucking on me and refuse to shake off my fat body. Ok, I have not been really exercisig too. So, I have started myself on the dieting pills - Reduze.

I have tried the 2nd boxes and yet to see result, I am getting worried. Am i beyond help? Are the fat too fixed to my body and they are not going anywhere? I don't want to be the fat aunty and hate to still look pregnant after 4 months. I need to get rid of the fat and get into shape.

Sounds like heap of execuses, I am really very sleep deprived and the thought of waking up earlier on my free morning to exercise sounds worst than a nightmare to me. I am not advice to jog, so I wanted to do brisk walking and I have not moved my ass to start walking. The least that I did was to do hola exercise at home. I am so screwed....I know!! I will stop procastinating and start moving!! Pray for me...Please!!!