Sunday, July 3, 2011

Space redesign

For those who have visited my place would know how small my apartment is and it is even smaller now that we have the twins. So, we have to redesign, rearrange, rethink how to maximize the small space that we have to accommodate our changing needs. The first to go is our super huge dinning table which I love so much. I am a person that believed in big dinning table that we can have get together dinner and everyone seated on the same table when I do host dinner. But now, I will have to make do with a smaller one and no gathering at my place for the next few years. We need the dinning area for the twins play pen.

The twins had also took up two of the bed rooms, their stuffs are everywhere and we hardly space for any other things. Not to mentioned our store room, it is filled with milk powder, diapers, wet wipes, hand me down clothes and toys. We need to buy containers to keep their littles toys and I can foresee that their items will just keep increasing and we have to keep giving up our space for them unless we manage to move to a bigger place.....hmmm when and where will that be???