Thursday, September 29, 2011

7 days a week

My weekly time have very much delicate in 3 groups. Fri nite to Monday morning, my full attention and focus are on the twins, all my time are spent taking care and bonding with them, and I seriously mean ALL. There are really no time for anyone else or activities.

During the weekdays when the twins stays over at the nanny's place, I will have two weekday nights to spend time with Louis on his off and morning duty day. Days When he is on afternoon duty is when I have my personal space and time.

I like this arrangement cause I can focus on my twins, my relationship with Louis and yet have time for myself which I think is important to stay sane. Not everyone agreed with the way I managed my time but who are they to comment or judge, I do not need their approval.