Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Righteous hospitalization

Parenthoods indeed brought me new experience and when comes to my own babies, anything that might cause them harm hurts my heart.

Righteous who has been a healthy baby was seem to be down with stomach flu like condition. She has persistence fever and vomited too many times for us to ignore her condition. We sent her to KKH A&E and doctor think that she needs to be admitted for further observations. At the point when doctor mentioned admission, my tears flow from my eyes and heart felt painful. My poor little girl needs to go thru different tests to determined the cause of her fever and vomiting. She generally behave pretty well, however, she definitely appear to be restless and tired. During the first few hours, Her fever starts to come down and she drank her milk. I thought she is ready to discharge anytime but at round 1.30am feed, she vomited again. Poor thing and here I am sitting next to her while she sleep at her ward, is pretty helpless as to what I can do now. Mummy just pray that lil Righteous will get well soon and we can all go home and take a good rest. Mummy loves you!!