Monday, March 26, 2012

Learning to let God

I have not been to church for a long time and in recent months, I have the strong desired to be back. Probably because the twins made me realized that I need someone with greater power and I desperately need God to guide me and watch over me.

At times when I am totally helpless, God is my only way out. I have prayed to him in difficult time and not pray when things get better. This is terrible, I know. I need to get thing back in prospective and I want the twins to grow up in his Grace.

Dear lord, pls forgive my sin and my ignorance the day I walked away. My body, soul and mind are weak and I need your protection over me. Please give the patience and wisdom on handling the twins, I want them to live up to the name that we have given them. Always Sincere and Righteous. May you protection them against all odds and allow them to grow up healthy, happy and be useful. Thank you lord, Amen.