Sunday, March 25, 2012

News that bother

Parenthoods really changes us, like it or not. That is no option given and more often than not, the changes make us paranoid, worried and scared.

First, came on the news on HFMD, this used to be a piece of news until I became a mother. Now, to me HFMD is a scary and dirty word, the mentioned of it scared the shit out of me.

Then came the news of attempt abduction at Ang mo Kio hub. In the past, again this will be just a news and discussion topic but now, it is a real concern to me. Singapore is no longer safe and how should I watch out for my kids when we go out??

Many time, we heard other parents talking about how good is parenthoods but not how worried they are as parents. Are we really only suppose to talk about the good and not the bad?? When I feel less than worthy and competent, what should I do?? I can't force myself to stay positive with all the worried and concern that I have. I need to know that i can received help when I need to and I will be alright and all this shall pass!!