Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Moving on to the next stage of parenthood?

It has been 18 months since the day the twins arrived and these 18 months definitely filled with lots of up and down and full of love. With the arrangement of having the twins staying over at my nanny on weekdays, my weekdays night are available to myself. I have the freedom to catch up with friends, stay back for entertainment and spend quality time with Louis on his off days. I truly enjoy my freedom but I think it is about time that I need to make adjustment to bring the twins back on a daily basis. They are older and I do need to spend more time with them and start nurturing them. I started to have this thought when I am seriously considering the option of employing domestic help. As the twins grow older, they are more demanding and can be difficult to manage when I am alone. And if we have an extra help, it will be only right that I bring them home daily. Once I get the DH, our freedom will officially ended and true blue parenthood will start for me and Louis. No more weekend parenting. I am missing my freedom already...