Sunday, August 5, 2012

Seeking part time help over the weekend

Ever since the push over the limit by the twins when they were sick, I have been thinking and planning for extra help during weekend when I have to be alone with them. Seriously they have growth and are two little demanding human being. I can no long managed them alone so additional help is much appreciated.

We thought of engaging full time maid but logistic and babysitting issue are tricky. I do not think a maid will be able to managed the twins alone during the day time and I would want them to be under the care of my nanny. If that is the case, either I have to bring everyone home daily or the maid has to stay at jurong.

So, I decided to search online for those weekend babysitting help and I found a few online. Made a few SMS and I have found someone. She will be able to come over to my place on weekend afternoon till night time which is exactly what I need. I have made the arrangement for her to come and help me and I hope this will be the solution to my weekend stress. Till then, I am so looking forward to my holiday in Perth.