Saturday, October 13, 2012

Spending quality time with the twins individually

I read from twins parents blogs that spending quality time with the twins individually is very important cause they are unique individual and I would need to bond with them in their own little way.

I thought I can only do this when they are older, wrong. I managed to spend our little quality time together today. In the morning, after Sincere woke up, I decided to bring him out to the market while Righteous and Louis are still sleeping. We drove to the market, had a morning walk around the few blocks and bought breakfast back. Had happy bonding time with my son.

In the afternoon, since Righteous woke up late, I brought her out for a quick shopping while Sincere had his nap at home with Louis. Righteous really enjoy the shopping trip, typical girl. We also visited aunty Dan on the way home.

Now, both of them are tired and trying to sleep. It is Louis time to bond with them while I take my break. Louis always get the better deal when dealing with the twins...all he needs to do is to sleep with them.