Monday, October 29, 2012

To live I need to DIE

It has been a long struggled, things get complicated, productive compromised, emotion got affected and negative energy surround me. It is a realisation of hard truth and I have decided to stop fighting..let go and let me die. I have to die to live...I have decided to join the gang of super fake, super insincere, super inconsistence, bias, unreasonable, unscrupulous and the list goes on.It is ok to twist and turn our words, it is ok to take side and push blame to others. Sounds bad? Not really, this is the true world that we are living in. I used to believed in treating our business parters nice, fair and professionally, turned out, this might be my own wishful thinking. The slogan and believed that I have been holding on for the past ten years seem to be wrong wrong, I have been following the wrong direction. Very sad but all this shall change. Any changes will be painful, especially I have to let go of my faith..I need alochol.