Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nursing two unwell babies over cny.

Chinese new year eve started terrible with the twins both felt sick with high fever. The fever was persistence and they were feeling unwell. They were pretty restless during visiting on first day of cny. Now Righteous is resting next to me with fever as high as 38.5 degree and the medicine does seem to work on her. She will need to break the fever to get well. I am very worry and will bring her to kkh if the fever do not drop by tomorrow morning.

It makes me wonder about my decision in insisiting on bringing them for visitng even though they were unwell. Louis wanted to stay home and let them rest but first day of cny is such important day that I want them to value the significant of cny. Then again, they might be too young to understand and it is probably me who wanted to celebrate the festive.

Dear babies, please get well soon..mama love u and looking back, we should maybe really stay home and allow both of you to rest.