Friday, March 29, 2013

Decision making time

We have been thinking about moving nearer to Jurong area now that the twins are two and should be attending school soon. We tried not to push the matter but the topic resurfaced and we really need to discuss the issue seriously.

I have been enjoying the freedom of weekdays nights and although I loved my lifestyle and freedom,  I really need to reconsider the current arrangement and try to spend more time with the kids. Moving out of our comfort zone is tough but we have to be fair to our twins.

The great things is I do have family support from my mum and aunt who are willing to make changes to their own arrangement to accommodate our changes. Our decision will cause one round of effect and we will think thru carefully before action. Key point is to put the kids welfare above all.

One of the positive point of moving to Jurong mean I will have more time to enjoy my music in the car..not too bad!!