Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pushing my limit

My limiit is challenged and my patience tested after spending more than 10 days with my two little darlings. They constantly come up with new tricks, new requests, new demands that we were unable to counter. I blame it our non creative minds to manage them and seriously lack of experienced and wisdom.

I am trying to stop myself from shouting at them but daily I will be driven up the wall. I will pull my hairs and get really angry with myself. Of cos all this will renew and refresh daily after the little ones woke up and gave me the sweetest hugs and kisses.

With this given chance to spend such long time with them, I have concluded and confirmed that I am not cut out to be a stay home mum. I rather work, faces and handle office bitches and politics than kill myself.

Having said all this, I must said....I will always love u...my darlings! !