Friday, March 7, 2008

Learning from each other

I have always said my students from the nail courses never fail to surprise me and from them I have learnt many many things.

I am teaching them a skill that might help them to find a job, earn some money or for personal improvement but hopefully what they take away from the lessons are more than just the skill but information and teaching that will benefit all of us for life.

To my young students who are facing challenges in life, do not give up, if you give up now you will never reach where you want to be. Nothing is for free, you must put in effort to achieve what you want. Life might be harsh on you, but that's not the reason or excuse to give yourself up. If you want others to love you, you must first love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment