Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some old entries..

I actually started blogging 3 years back and when I read thru the entries, I found myself negatives and very negatives then. All my entries were complaints about my life, my work and my relationship. I was shocked, I always thought that I am pretty much a postive and happy person, what happened?

Probably as what the wise had said, as we grow older we grow wiser and we look things from different prospective. I have learn to let go, learn to have and respect personal space, learn to be contented, learn to be love myself and all this help to make me happier.

With our limited memory space and the tentancy to be in the self denial mood, everyone should records down their feeling at every stage of their life, so that we can better appreciate our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment