Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The wonder of Hub Station and tempting 52" LCD TV

Have you ever hate yourself for missing the final episode of the TV drama? Have you ever turn down outing because you want to catch certain show on TV? I do and I am a self declared TV addict. I love watching TV and my eyes will be glued to the TV the moment I reach home. Due to my packed schedule, I missed lots of show but fear no more, I have Hub Station. I can record show and able to set the recording shedule way in advance, and the best thing about watching recorded show is, I can fast forward and skip all the commercial. Hub Station is good.

Today, my business partner tempt me with his new 52" LCD TV. The TV is really huge, clear and shiok. It is like mini 'cinema' coming alive in your living room. I am very tempted and he had offer me a very tempting pricing as well. Stocks will be in in May. Got a few more weeks to consider. We are actually planning to change our sofa to something more comfortable. So, TV or Sofa?

No comments:

Post a Comment