Monday, August 18, 2008

Beer Fest

Yet another crazy fun night organised by me and my team. Last year, we had the eating competition where some of my colleagues compete to finish half a watermelon, wasabi sandwich and spicy satays in the shortest possible time and it was really fun, cos I am only cheering and not eating.
This year, we had the Beer Challenge. Try to finish 750ml of iced cold beer in 15 Sec. If you think that's easy, then you are very wrong. I was challenged to take up the challenge. I am usually a very slow drinker, thus for me to finish that 750ml beer in 15 sec is literally impossible. But since my colleague is so daring, I took the challenge. Unexpectedly, I finished (almost) the beer in 40 sec, a timing that I can't imagine that I can achieve but I did it.


Our nice CTO taking the challenge.

He finished the beer in 5.8sec...Siao right!!!

She is the daring one that challenge me...

No comments:

Post a Comment