Saturday, August 23, 2008

The old and new..

Did you hear about the Philip clearance sales on 23 and 24 August? I did and and I finally gave in to my 'want' of getting the blender. I am not sure how frequent I will be blending, which i suspect probably twice, the most three time a month or more like a year, but I still wants to have it. I might not be blending very often but at least I think the blender looks good in my kitchen. This year, other then baked rice, we can iced blended mocha, iced blended smoothies, iced blended everything...and not forgetting my very under used juicer.
My new blender sitting nicely in my kitchen..

While I am celebrating the additonal of my my blender, I have to bid farewell to my portable DVD player. Out of sudden, it just decided to die on me while I was watching my Sex and The City. It was my bed time entertainment for the past few weeks and now I have no Sex and The City, what must I do? Send the player for servicing which might cost me more then the value of the player or buy a new set? Seriously, I can't decide.

My beloved DVD Player..goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment