Friday, August 29, 2008

Pre-PMS days

Maybe it is the PMS, I am not in the best mood to handle nonsense and feeling very tired and so desperate need for sleep. I was waken by Louis alarm clocks this morning at 6am, he needed 3 sets of RINGING to wake him. Already angry being disrupted and it did not help when he SMS goes off while he is taking his shower. His SMS alert is the song type that does not seem to end unless being attend to. I tried to silent it but his phone was pin locked. Almost wanted to throw the damn phone out of the window. Was so frustrated that I scream out LOUD, maybe my neighbour can hear me too.

Next Friday is his Birthday, had plan to play a round of golf with him and invite his friends over for dinner but now, WHAT BIRTHDAY??? WHAT GOLF?? WHAT DINNER???

No comments:

Post a Comment