Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!

Happy New Year! What's your resolutions for the brand new year? If you have not set any, start thinking and planning now. I have a few and I will try to keep closely to them.
  • Complete and pass my Pilates Teacher Training class, not easy at all but I will do it.
  • Training for StandChart Marathon, going for 21km in 2009. Yes, training has to start as early as possible.
  • Get Tan!! Stay Tan and Look Tan
  • Watch less TV Programmes and read more books, I am such a TV addict that I think I need rehab.
  • Be Kind and Nice, not that I am not kind and nice enough, but I hope people around me will be positively influenced by me..*blush*
  • Spend more time with my beloved, especially my Grandma.
  • Bring home a Sincerity!!!

Big boobs, I know what's your NYR..:P

1 comment: